Tuesday, September 16, 2014

First Meeting Date announced!

Happy to announce that I just met with Dr. Pearce, and we decided on a date--

Thursday October 16th

12:00pm to 1:00pm

Danforth Tech Building
Laboratory

 I understand this time may be inconvenient, but I really encourage everyone interested to show up. At this meeting we'll all get to know each other, decide what we want to pursue, and most importantly, what times we want to do so.

I really want to take the time to make it clear that we want everyone interested to join the group. Sure, we'll be taking on projects, and talking about programming, but we'll also be discussing a lot of other material, like design, ethics, popular culture, and psychology. Robotics is not just about programming.

In the meantime, I'll be doing everything I can to get this info out there. There will be posters, and you can expect a few emails. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Email me at BereaRoboticsSociety@gmail.com

Thanks!

--Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment